We do this in a few different ways:
- Media Training – From developing talking points to key messages to becoming comfortable in interview settings, we help businesses and individuals learn the tools they need to communicate comfortably and effectively with the media and speaking to various audiences. Clients learn how to understand the media and how it operates by developing skills that instill confidence when dealing with the media and in making presentations in general. Regardless of the business model, everyone can benefit from media training.
- Strategic Communications/Public Relations – It’s one thing to develop a powerful message, it’s another to have a plan to deliver that message. We create plans to not only develop your message but also share it internally and externally. You decide where you would like to end up. We use that as a starting point to design the road map to get there. The strategy is as important as the message.
- Professional Speaking – From keynoting major events to presenting at workshops or private business and social meetings, Kim Davis addresses the core issues of finding your voice, developing your message and telling the story. You decide what you’d like to accomplish and Kim will develop a plan and decide what to say and how to say it. Her featured topics include leadership, communication, community, diversity and wellness.
- Video Production – From concept to realization The KD Company produces videos that make a difference. Being a storyteller, Kim uses video and words to creatively tell the story of your business, personal brand or issue. Whether you’re looking for a 3 to 5-minute advertorial for your website, a corporate video or a documentary, The KD Company can produce the content you’re looking for.
- Professional Writing – Whether it’s a column on sports or politics or Kim’s regular blog, she’s not only a visual storyteller but a writer as well. The written word is very powerful and The KD Company, led by Kim Davis, helps create content and core messages.
- Community Engagement/Stakeholder Relations – From designing campaigns for entities as large as the Super Bowl to professional development modules to auditing current practices and/or finding ways to establish a more inclusive and engaging culture, The KD Company helps businesses and non-profits improve their stakeholder and community relationships. This is one of the best ways to build stronger community buy-in and support.
- Chalk Talk – Kim uses communication as a tool and sports as the platform to help audiences learn to speak in a way that brings people together. Sports speak is a universal language but if you can’t speak the language you’re left out of the conversation. “Chalk Talk” includes seminars, workshops and other training interactive sessions to level the playing the field for anyone looking to get in the game.If you’d like to work with us, email us (hyperlink here to my email) to let us know what you’d like to accomplish and how we can help. We’ll start there and see where it takes us.
If you’d like to work with us, contact us to let us know what you’d like to accomplish and how we can help. We’ll start there and see where it takes us.